
This is a great lightweight jacket with a very soft lining. Convenient pockets too.I had to return it because a 4X was bigger than I realized it would be, but I will definitely get it in a 2x or 3x.
Yes, the nylon is fairly thin, but nylon is not a material that really breathes well, so I find that, unless I'm standing still for along time in the cold, even a thin nylon jacket tends to keep me very warm, especially with that plush lining.
I intend to wear this throughout winter, including for hiking. If you get cold easily, you should probably look for something more like a ski jacket or coat, but if you just want something waterproof that keeps you warm in above-freezing point temperature, this will work great.
Yes, the nylon is fairly thin, but nylon is not a material that really breathes well, so I find that, unless I'm standing still for along time in the cold, even a thin nylon jacket tends to keep me very warm, especially with that plush lining.
I intend to wear this throughout winter, including for hiking. If you get cold easily, you should probably look for something more like a ski jacket or coat, but if you just want something waterproof that keeps you warm in above-freezing point temperature, this will work great.

No comments:
Post a Comment