
I actually have ordered 3 jackets from Finebrandshop... these jackets are great! The sizing is off. As other reviewers have said, they run very small- I usually wear a Large in jackets and decided to order the 2x based on the other reviews. They did fit, however I wanted them a bit more fitted, so I returned them and ordered the 1x instead. SO glad I did, perfect fit!! They even zip up over my large chest. I also have larger arms and shoulders, and the fit wasn't a problem in those areas.
I have been looking for leather jackets for quite some time, and you really can't beat the price. They look and feel great! A MUST buy for any wardrobe! :)
I have been looking for leather jackets for quite some time, and you really can't beat the price. They look and feel great! A MUST buy for any wardrobe! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment