Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ladies Plus Size Black Synthetic Leather Jacket Belt Strap Collar

Ladies Plus Size Black Synthetic Leather Jacket Belt Strap Collar
The reason I gave this jacket 3 stars is because it is super cute, and feels soft and buttery like real leather. HOWEVER...The sizing is way off. I used to wear a US size 3X in jackets from stores such as Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant. I recently lost weight and currently wear a 1X or so, and am "swimming" in my old jackets. Received this jacket as an early Christmas present...tag size says 3X. Product description here claims the 3X has a chest measurement of 46 inches. This jacket SHOULD fit me according to this info, but it does not. I can't come close to zipping it up. So, just for fun I measured it across the bust, and at most, this 3X is about 40 inches. The equivalent according to Amazon size charts makes this about a size Large. I wish Fine Brand Shop offered this in larger sizes or used true sizing according to US measurements. I will probably keep this jacket until I lose more weight and it fits, since it's cute and was a gift. I hope this helps.

Ladies Plus Size Black Synthetic Leather Jacket Belt Strap Collar


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment